Type KR3000 cantilever rack
The robust KR3000 cantilever rack is ideal for storing long and stand-up goods. Depending on requirements, the rack is available as a single-sided or double-sided version and optionally with shelves.
For outdoor use whatever the weather, this type of rack is also available as a galvanised variant.
The cantilevers are offered in depths of 50cm, 100cm & 125cm.
For flexible use, the cantilevers can be attached individually at 5cm increments.
Which shelf support fits me?
Type KR3000 cantilever rack
The quality of our products
Voluntary inspection of our cantilever racks
We voluntarily submit our products to external quality control on an annual basis.
The shelves are tested for load, rigidity and stability.
The maximum compartment and unit loads are listed on the load labels included in the delivery volume.
Painted for indoor use
Single + double-sided versions
Galvanised for outdoor use
Galvanised racks for outdoor installation
Overview of the uprights for the KR3000 cantilever rack
Complete rack upright consists of a double C-profile and a T-profile base (foot). The upright profile is screwed to the foot.
Foot part load
The area of the foot parts of the cantilever rack can be subjected to infinite loads.
Fixing to the floor
Assembled shelf, bolt anchor
- Drill holes: 12mm ∅, 100mm deep
- Blow holes clean
- No floor bracket necessary. Holes are already integrated/pre-drilled in the foot part
- Insert the bolt anchor into the floor bracket – nut should be flush with thread
- Tighten anchor firmly
- After tightening, the marking on the thread must not be visible!
The bolt anchors must be properly fastened.
Our in-house assembly crew are happy to provide professional assembly of your racks.
- The axial dimension describes the width of a shelf unit as well as the distance between two uprights
- We offer two different axial dimensions in the widths of 100cm & 150cm
- The different axial dimensions can be freely combined with each other
- Customise your cantilever rack with your desired unit lengths. Our racks can also be expanded retrospectively at any time due to their modular design
Assembly of cross and diagonal struts
Diagonal strut, cross strut, hexagon screw, hexagon nut, washer
- The cross and diagonal struts are assembled directly on the upright profile using M10*80 hexagon screws, M10 washers, M10 nuts and securing plates
- Using a 17mm fork wrench and a ratchet with a 17mm nut, assembly will be done in a just few minutes
Diagonal struts + cross struts are used to reinforce the section between the uprights and increase stability
- Total load per cantilever
Maximum 500kg with an evenly distributed load
Accessories – suitable for KR3000
Crash protection rail 40cm
different lengths available > 40cm high rails
U-profile rack protector
various heights available > U-profile rack protectors
Crash protection bollard 120cm
painted and galvanised > cantilever separators