Shelving racks & folder racks
Individuell steckbare Ebenen im Raster von 5cm
Einfache & schnelle Montage
Shelving racks Top seller
Type FB100+ FB200 shelving rack
The quality of our products
Voluntary inspection of our cantilever racks
We also submit our products to external quality control on an annual basis.
The shelves are tested for load, rigidity and stability.
The load capacity information for our shelves is based on the DIN EN 15512 standard.
The maximum compartment and unit loads are listed on the load labels included in the delivery volume.
Overview of FB100 + FB200 shelving-rack uprights
Unit, compartment and point load capacity
Unit load capacity max. 1000KG
- Total load capacity between 2 horizontal bars
Compartment load max. 100KG / 200KG per level
- Total load capacity per beam level
Point load per foot plate with evenly distributed load
- A load generated by the rack upright which acts on the foundation at a specific point.
Foot plate assembly
The foot plate is easily attached to the rack upright profile:
the base plate is simply fixed to the upright profile using an M6 screw and nut.
Our in-house assembly crew are happy to provide professional assembly of your racks.
Beams can be hooked into the upright from both directions.
- The axial dimension describes the width of a shelf unit as well as the distance between two uprights
- The shelving rack has an axial dimension of 100cm