Cantilever Rack KR3000
The robust KR3000 cantilever rack is ideally suited for storing long and standing goods. The rack is available - depending on your needs - in single & double sided versions as well as optionally with shelves.
For use in wind & weather, this type of shelving is also available in hot-dip galvanized version.
The cantilevers are offered in 50cm, 100cm & 125cm depth.
For flexible use, the cantilever arms can be hung individually in 5cm increments.
Which shelf support fits me?
Type KR3000 Top seller
Cantilever rack type KR3000
Quality of our products
Voluntary testing of our cantilever racks
In order to subject ourselves to external quality tests, we have our products voluntarily tested every year.
The racks are tested for load, rigidity and stability.
The maximum shelf and bay loads are listed on the load plates included in the delivery.
Painted for indoor use
Single + double sided versions
Hot-dip galvanized for outdoor use
Hot-dip galvanized racks for outdoor use
Overview uprights cantilever rack KR3000
Complete rack stand consists of a double C-profile and the foot part in the form of a T-beam (foot). The upright profile is screwed on the foot.
Load on foot section
The area of the foot part of the cantilever rack can be loaded infinitely.
Fastening in the floor
:assembled shelf, bolt anchor
- Drill holes: 12mm ∅, 100mm deep.
- Blow out holes
- No floor bracket needed. Holes are already integrated / pre-drilled in the base part.
- Drive in bolt anchor with base holder - nut should be flush with thread
- Tighten anchor firmly
- After tightening, the marking in the thread must not be visible!
The bolt anchors must be fastened professionally.
Our in-house assembly team will gladly take over the professional assembly of your shelves.
- The axle dimension describes the width of a rack field, as well as the distance between two uprights.
- We offer two different axle dimensions in the widths 100cm & 150cm.
- The different axis dimensions can be freely combined with each other
- Configure your cantilever rack individually with your desired bay lengths. Our racks can be extended at any time, due to the modular construction.
Assembly of cross and diagonal braces
diagonal brace, cross brace, hexagon bolt, hexagon nut, washer
- The assembly of the cross and diagonal braces is done by means of M10*80 hexagonal bolts, M10 washers, M10 nuts and retaining plates directly on the upright profile
- with a 17mm open-end wrench and a ratchet with 17mm nut the assembly is done in a few minutes
Diagonal braces + cross braces are used for stiffening between the uprights and increase stability
- Total load per cantilever armMaximum
500kg with evenly distributed load
Accessories - suitable for KR3000
Crash protection plank 40cm
different lengths available > to planks 40cm high
collision protection in U-shape
different heights available > to the collision protection in U-shape
painted and hot-dip galvanized > to the cantilever arm separators