Cantilever rack KR6000
The KR6000 cantilever rack is designed for loading the heaviest goods. 1000kg can be stored per cantilever and 3000kg per upright.
The rack is available in single & double sided versions. Double sided increases the upright load even to 6000kg.
The depth of the cantilever arms is either 75cm or 150cm and the arms can be hung individually for flexible use.
Cantilever rack type KR6000
Painted for indoor use
Single + double-sided versions
Hot-dip galvanized for outdoor use
Hot-dip galvanized racks for outdoor use
Overview uprights cantilever rack KR6000
Complete rack stand consists of a double C-profile and the foot part in the form of a T-beam (foot). The upright profile is screwed on the foot.
Load on foot section
The area of the foot parts of the cantilever rack can be loaded infinitely.
Fastening in the floor
Mounted shelf, bolt anchors
- Drill holes: 12mm ∅, 100mm deep
- Blow out holes
- No floor bracket needed. Holes are already integrated / pre-drilled in the base section.
- Drive in bolt anchor with base holder - nut should be flush with thread
- Tighten anchor firmly
- After tightening, the marking in the thread must not be visible!
The bolt anchors must be fastened professionally.
Our in-house assembly team will gladly take over the professional assembly of your shelves.
- The axle dimension describes the width of a shelf bay, as well as the distance between two uprights.
- We offer two different axle dimensions in the widths 100cm & 150cm.
- The different axle dimensions can be freely combined with each other.
- Configure your cantilever rack individually with your desired bay lengths. Our racks can also be extended at any time due to the modular construction.
Assembly of cross and diagonal braces
Required individual parts:
Diagonal strut, cross strut, hexagon bolt, hexagon nut, washer
- The cross and diagonal braces are assembled using angle plate and M10*25 hexagon bolts + washers + nuts. The angle plate is attached directly to the upright profile using M10*80 hexagon bolts + washers + nuts.
- With a 17mm open-end wrench and a ratchet with 17mm nut, the assembly is done in a few minutes.
Diagonal braces + cross braces are used to stiffen between the uprights.
- Total load per cantilever arm
Maximum 1000kg with evenly distributed load
Accessories - suitable for KR6000
Crash protection plank 40cm
different lengths available > to planks 40cm high
Crash protection plank 80cm
different lengths available > to the planks 80cm high
collision protection in L-shape
different heights available > to the collision protection in L-shape